Wednesday, November 18, 2009

6 1/2 weeks!

Since we are traveling back east for Thanksgiving via airplane, the pediatrician recommended that Colton get his 1st round of immunizations before we leave. Typically they are given at the 8 week well check-up but can be given as early as 6 weeks so he went today. He did so great! He did scream but it was short lived and soon forgotten once Chad picked up. In all honesty, I was probably more traumatized! Today he weighed 10lbs 10oz! He is growing so fast, it is just hard to believe!

Here are some pics I've taken this month:


We will be back east for 10 days. I'm definitely a little stressed about packing for 10 days for myself and a 7 week old, but I keep reminding myself that if I forget it we can buy it! And I'm just praying that Colton is a good little airplane passenger. He flew a bunch in utero so hopefully it will be familiar to him. :-) Please say a little pray for us (or the passengers around us!) If you are back east, we hope to see you while we are in! I will blog about our adventure when we return.

Happy Thanksgiving! We sure do have a lot to be thankful for this year!

1 comment:

  1. He sure is growing an cute as can be cant wait to see him an you an chad

    ReplyDelete