Monday, June 8, 2009

A weekend in Boulder for a beautiful wedding!

This past weekend our good friends, Dan (aka Koz) and Sarah, were married in Boulder, CO. Koz is a really good friend of Chad's from Janus and someone I've grown to love dearly over the years. Koz might be the pickiest man on earth when it comes to standards for women, so Chad and I were thrilled when he meet, Sarah, his perfect match! Koz left Janus last year and moved to Chicago to start his own fund and Sarah went with him. We miss them dearly so it was great to see them this weekend and share in their wedding festivities. Chad was an usher so we took the weekend as a little getaway and stayed in Boulder at the fabulous St. Julien which was a nice treat.

This pic is Chad and I at the reception. I'm 22 + weeks. Since my bump is really low, I still do not fit into maternity dresses. Most people didn't even know I was prego. Hopefully the full bump will come soon. :-)

I'm now on a countdown to our babymoon in St. Thomas! We leave in 4 days...WOO HOO!! Chad and I are both looking forward to having our toes in the sand for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment