Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Colton rolling over!

Here is a video of Colton rolling over from tummy to back. He started doing this over Thanksgiving when he was about 7 weeks old. I sort of thought it was a fluke and neglected to work on his tummy time much once we got home. On Sunday night I had him doing tummy time and he did it 3 times to the opposite side. Of course, once we got the video camera out he wouldn't do it. Tonight I finally got it on video. :-) He really puts a lot of effort and determination into it, it is really quite cute! Chad and I get so excited when he does it too.


4 comments:

  1. Ya ALL THEM FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEARN TO DO THE BARRELL ROLLS EARLY !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ann said Gee he is really young to be rolling over a strong baby I got ecited to Misty when he flip ha so precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, as much as I loved watching Colton roll over the best part of this video was listening to you Misty. I love the experiences we get to have as parents and listening to you takes me back to our past moments...

    And yes...he is young! Go Colton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! It takes me back to Tristan rolling over. Sigh... :)

    ReplyDelete