Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello 2010!

Happy New Year and how 'bout them HOKIES!!!! (Colton wore his new Hokies jersey that he got for Christmas to watch the game and we are pretty sure it is lucky. ;-)

Here it is almost a month since I last posted anything to the blog. I continue to say this but I will repeat myself...Colton keeps me busy! It is absolutely wonderful but makes my days, weeks and months just fly by! So with that being said, part of my New Year's Resolution will be to put a little update up at least once a week. :-)

Colton turned 3 months old on Saturday and is growing like a little weed. I took him to be weighed on Monday and he was 13 lbs 9 oz and 24 inches long which is about 50th percentile for both. He is growing perfectly! He continues to change and do something new everyday. His new trick is being able to rotate 180 degrees under his Baby Einstein activity gym. He never sits or lays still...Chad says he takes after me in that aspect!

We had a wonderful holiday season and enjoyed visiting family and friends back east. Colton had another opportunity to meet more family and friends. He is quite the social butterfly. Although Colton was completely unaware of Christmas, he got so many awesome gifts. He is already spoiled rotten!

2009 was an awesome year for me and Chad! We've said that it will be hard to top. We hope everyone has a blessed year and hope to be in touch more often.

Here is a link to some pics I took in December and over the holiday:

1 comment: