Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ahhh, warm weather I have missed you!!!

Today it was almost 60 here in lil' D so Colton and I were able to go on a nice long walk outside which made us both very happy! Some of the sidewalk areas still have snow and ice on them but the BOB jogging stroller went right through it.

For those of you who know me, I'm a summertime girl. I love sundresses, flip-flops, water sports, grilling out, outdoor concerts and all things having to do with summer. So, I actually LOVED being pregnant during the summer but having a fall/winter baby is not the most fun. Not only have we had to deal with a crazy flu season but Denver has had a super cold winter this year. Colton and I are definitely looking forward to spring and summer when we can get out and take a stroll everyday. Needless to say, if I can plan it differently next time I may try to have a baby in March/April so that we don't have to battle the flu or super cold days with an itty-bitty baby.

Until Spring, we will relish in the beautiful sunny warm winter days and thank God for giving us those when he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment