Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ultrasound pics- look how the little bean has grown....

Here is a series of Baby Meade's first photos:

In this first U/S, our little bean is 11 weeks 4 days (he/she is a whopping 2 inches long). This image was taken 3.23.2009:


In this frontal shot, the little bean was 8 weeks 5 days (approximately 3/4 of an inch long), taken 3.3.2009: (Look at those cheeks, I wonder who he/she gets those from!)



And in this image at 6 weeks 5 days, little bean was more like a sunflower seed (only 1/4 of an inch long) on 2.17.2009:
For those who have gone through this I'm sure it isn't nearly as cool but Chad and I are truly in awe and amazement every time we get a little sneak peek of our bean! He or she has already stolen our hearts! PS- For all those wondering, yes, we will find out the sex...hopefully mid May!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The 8 week U/S looks very familiar. hehe. My 8 week U/S looked exactly the same! Big head! lol. These pics are awesome! You are so lucky to have so many dif pics. I only have one. I can't wait until April 15th! Hopefully, you'll find out not to long after that!

    ReplyDelete