Monday, March 23, 2009

We're expecting!!!



We had our 12 week appointment today and have decided it is time to share the news with the world...we are expecting a little Queenie or little Maddog on or around October 8th! We are absolutely thrilled! He or she will be a little anniversary present for us. We will celebrate our 4 year anniversary on October 1st.

Since we live 1500+ miles away from most of our family and friends, I've decided to blog about the journey through pregnancy and post pics as I grow and as baby grows.

So far everything has been going great and thankfully I feel great. I've been one of the lucky ones to escape nausea and morning sickness. Other than a very hearty appetite that has resulted in some weight gain, I wouldn't even know I was prego.

Last weekend we attended the wedding of Chad's cousin, Michelle, and Ryan in Williamsburg, VA. We flew in early and visited Chad's grandparents in the Outer Banks. It was great seeing Chad's grandparents and telling them that they will be great grandparents for the 10th time and the wedding was beautiful and so much fun. As always, it was wonderful to see all the family. Here is a pic of us and very proud "Nonnie to be for the 3rd time" (Chad's mom) before the wedding.
I will try to post our ultrasound pics but I need a scanner. As of today (technically 11 weeks and 4 days), Baby Meade is almost 2 inches long. Stay tuned....

3 comments:

  1. It's about time guys. There is nothing better than a little one running around. Congrads!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be wonderful having a new addition to our fam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Misty! I didn't have any morning sickness either. I'm so glad you've been feeling great!

    ReplyDelete