Monday, July 20, 2009

A Baby Shower for Lacy, Boomer & Riley Grace!

This past weekend I headed to Richmond for the baby shower of my oldest niece, Lacy, her husband, Boomer, and their baby girl on the way, Riley Grace . Lacy and I are only 6 years apart so she is more like my little sister than niece. She and I are actually closer in age than I am to either of my sisters. It is crazy though (and fun!) that we are having a baby about the same time - she is due September 1 so we are a little over 5 weeks apart!

The shower was a lot of fun and absolutely perfect! Although it was a couples shower, I wasn't aware of it until after Chad had booked a plane ticket to head to his parents and the farm on the other side of VA for a weekend of manly farm stuff (like hanging tree stands) so he wasn't able to attend.

Here are a few pics of the weekend! I will post all of them on Facebook later today.



Lacy is 33+ weeks and I'm 28+ weeks in these pics.

As a side note, I had my 28 week appt. today and everything is going great. Colton's heart rate was in the mid-140s. I did the glucose screening for gestational diabetes and will find out the results in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment