Saturday, July 25, 2009

A sneak peek at Colton!

Today we went for the optional 3D/4D ultrasound. I had heard mixed reviews from friends and family about whether or not it is worth the money but I couldn't resist the chance to see our little guy and possibly get a sneak peek at his facial features.

First, we did confirm he is in fact a BOY! That was reassuring! Second, he did cooperate a little...it appears that he likes to sleep with his hands and feet at his face! We did at least get to see his profile and I think he is beautiful (not biased though!) We definitely think he has Chad's lips but we aren't sure about the nose. I think the "black eyes" freaked Chad out a little - not sure what he was expecting but it cracked me up! :-)

The sonographer thinks he will be an average size baby which is good and the amniotic fluid was plentiful which is also great.

To view a few more of his pics, go to: http://www.sneakpeekultrasoundco.com/ Then go to "Baby's 1st Web Page" and type the code: r7npfy (it is case sensitive).



Who do you think he looks like??


3 comments:

  1. OMG, he must look like both of you because he's BEAUTIFUL! That really blew me away. Have never seen a sonogram like that. The best is yet to come Mommy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, KP! :-) Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely Chad's lips..............so sweet & precious, my little grandson....I had to cry a little when I saw him.....how precious.

    ReplyDelete