Friday, October 23, 2009

3 weeks old today!


Seriously, where does time go?! Our baby boy is 3 weeks old today and growing like a little weed. At his 2 week check-up he was just shy of his birth weight so we had to take him back the the pediatrician today for another weight check and Colton had gained 11.5 ounces in the past week! Babies gain on average a one half to one ounce a day and in the past week he averaged over an ounce and a half a day! I could definitely tell he was having a growth spurt because he has been eating like crazy and growing out of his newborn clothes. Needless to say, we are not worried about his weight anymore.

Overall we are adjusting well. The lack of sleep is getting easier although last night we had sort of a rough night. Babies and gas do not go well together so we were all up a lot last night. A long nap was definitely needed today.

My sister, Pam, and her friend, Kimberly, are in town until Sunday. They have been cooking us some delicious southern cooked meals! I swear I've eaten more post-pregnancy than I did while being pregnant!

For those I've been out of touch with, I'm sorry! I just have a hard time finding time to answer emails, phone calls, and keep up with FB and this blog. I'm sure it will get easier with time.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Love to all!

Link to some new pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2431318&id=6230200&l=4f2f0ca62e


No comments:

Post a Comment