Thursday, October 1, 2009

Four Wonderful Years!!!

Today Chad and I celebrate our 4 year anniversary! It is so crazy to think that it has already been 4 years since our perfect wedding on Lake Norman, NC. The past 4 years have been amazing...we've had a chance to travel to some amazing places around the world and really enjoy life to the fullest as just a couple. And tomorrow, we will officially become of family of 3! And while our life will change and we will have a whole new type of adventure, we are ready and excited for the next chapter of our lives.

I must take a moment to thank my wonderful husband for his love, support and patience! He is the most amazing man and I have no idea where I would be or what I would do without him in my life. Just when I think I couldn't possibly love him anymore, he completely surprises me and I realize that my love for him will continue to grow for a lifetime.

Last night we headed to our favorite Denver restaurant, Mizuna, to celebrate. It was delicious as always!!

And a final prego (39 week) and black shirt pic for the record....(and by the way, I do have shirts in other colors.) :-)

1 comment:

  1. Loved your article
    today is the big day for you
    will keep you in my prayers today
    everything will go well.
    love you
    auntie

    ReplyDelete