Tuesday, March 2, 2010

5 months old today!

Colton is 5 months old today! It is truly amazing how much faster time goes now that we have a little one. His personality is shining through more and more everyday. He continues to sleep through the night (knock on wood) and is finally starting to settle into longer naps. He loves to talk and sing now too which is so much fun!

Unfortunately Colton's little cold took a turn for the worse. Yesterday I noticed he felt hot and took his temp to find he was running a low grade fever. I took him back to the doctor and sure enough he has a bit of an ear infection in his right which they had warned me could happen. He didn't show any other signs of an ear infection but has definitely lost his appetite in the past 24 hours. I'm hoping the antibiotic kicks in and he is better in no time.

Saturday we took 4 month old pics (better late than never) and he did really good, much better than his Newborn photo shoot. Here is a sneak peek of pics. I will post a link to all of them when the photographer gets them online. He looks very serious in all of these pics but I promise he did do plenty of smiling for the camera. He wasn't too happy about being laid on the cold hardwood floor for the last pic though.

http://rachelkemblephotography.wordpress.com/2010/03/02/family/

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the black and white family shot on this link. I hope you frame that one. It's darling! ~~Sara Jansen

    ReplyDelete