Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rolling over from back to belly...I finally got some footage!

A few weeks ago, Sunday, February 21st to be exact, Colton successfully rolled over from his back to belly. Over the past couple of weeks he does it every couple of days and unfortunately Chad and I usually miss it which means we've never gotten it on video either. We usually turn around to find him lying on his belly and usually not real happy about it. He pretty much hates his being on his belly. If you remember, back in November and December he could roll over from belly to back but doesn't do that anymore so now he makes it on his belly and is stuck and usually ticked off about it.

Today while playing with him he rolled over about a dozen times. After about the 8th time of rolling over, it occurred to me...GET THE VIDEO CAMERA OUT! Since having a baby my brain doesn't works as well! Although quite tired and in need of a nap, Colton actually performed for the video camera so here is some footage:




3 comments:

  1. Hes like me, to much cushion in the tummy to lay on !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go Colton!!!! Love you so much. Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Look at Colton go! I'm so excited I got to see it in person yesterday. :-)

    ReplyDelete