Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tearing up junk mail is so funny!



Or at least it is to Colton! This morning I put Colton in his jumper while I went through some mail. As I ripped up some of the junk mail he started laughing so loud! For those of you who know Colton well, you know that he is a pretty serious little dude and to get him to laugh out loud takes a lot of work. As I continued to rip, he continued to crack up laughing. I immediately called Chad so he could hear him and Chad said "did you get it on video?" Well, it is a little hard to rip up mail and video and by the time I figured out how to do it Colton was ready for his nap. So this afternoon while paying some bills Colton found ripping up paper just as funny so I was able to get some video footage!

4 comments:

  1. This one of those Americas Funniest videos, send it in, he`s going to have a great sense of humor

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love it, he looks so cute and happy. We will show the video to Nico tomorrow, he likes to see what his cousins are up too. By the way, we may be copy cats and try the trick, it looks awesome. Love,

    Chip and Isabel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious

    Kelli Green

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stop watching this. And I show it to everyone at school. My cousin is the cutest baby in the world!! I agree with uncle charlie!! AMF!! I swear at one point when you ask if he wants you to find something else to rip up he says "yeaaa"

    Cute and smart!

    ReplyDelete