Monday, August 10, 2009

A PERFECT baby shower in TN!

This past weekend Chad's aunts Phyllis and Patsy, sister-in-law, Stephanie, and mom, Roberta, hosted a baby shower for me at Chad's parents house in TN. It was absolutely AMAZING and no detail was left undone! There were almost 30 ladies there and we received so many wonderful gifts for Baby Colton!

A special thanks to the wonderful hostesses and everyone who attended. Several came from very far distances to be there and Chad and I both appreciate it so much!

I also want to say that I already knew this but I think I have the most WONDERFUL mother-in-law in the world. I feel so blessed to have her in my life and know that Colton is one lucky little boy to have such a caring and loving Nonnie. I'm so excited that she will be able to come out and stay a couple of weeks with us when he arrives. We may not let her leave!

Here are a few pics from the shower. I'm 31+ weeks in these pics. I will try to post more on Facebook later if I can get it to stop giving me an error message. I'm really bummed I didn't get a pic of me with the hostesses.


Top left: Me & Roberta (Chad's mom), Top right: Me with my Aunt Jean, Bottom left: Me with my cousin, Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment