Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rich & Amy's Wedding in VA

This past weekend we attended the beautiful wedding of Rich & Amy, some friends from the Lake Norman area. The wedding was held at the Primland Resort in the Meadows of Dan, VA. Chad and I got to see some of our good friends from the lake and VT so it was a really great and fun weekend. I should also mention that Saturday was also the anniversary of our 1st date on Lake Norman 6 years ago! I've been blessed many times over the past 6 years and thank God for it all!

Fortunately I'm staying in NC all week but unfortunately Chad had to go back to Denver for work. I'm working from here and will hopefully get some pool time too! When Chad returns we will head to his parent's house in TN. Chad's aunts, Phyllis and Patsy, and sister-in-law, Stephanie, are throwing us a baby shower which I'm so excited about!

As a side note, last Friday I had my 30 week doctor's appointment and everything is looking great.

1 comment:

  1. You sure look beautiful and very pregnant.
    luv and see you sometime Friday.

    ReplyDelete