Sunday, August 16, 2009

A productive weekend!

Although it may sound like a boring weekend, it was a productive weekend at the Meade house in Denver. Chad and I completely cleaned out the garage on Saturday including power washing the nasty garage floor. This was a necessity before I would even consider moving any baby gear into the garage. And while Chad was power washing I had time to pull some weeds which my back paid for later Saturday evening. Bending over and pulling weeds with an almost 4 lb baby in my belly was not one of my best ideas.

Sunday was a day of R & R, we went to church and then headed out to Bear Lake State Park for a picnic and Chad practiced his archery. The weather was perfect - mid 70s, sunny and a little bit of a breeze. Odd weather for August in Denver but we will take it. This morning almost felt like a crisp fall morning which makes me think Colton should be here any day!

Church update...as some of you may remember I posted a couple of months ago about our quest to find a church. I'm happy to report that we've found a church we really love - Washington Park United Methodist. Because we've traveled so much this summer we've had a hard time making it more than a couple of times in a row but now that we are Denver bound until Thanksgiving we hope to be able to go on a regular basis and really become members.

Here are some pics:
Me at 32 weeks - BIG belly!

Chad shooting his bow

2 comments: