Thursday, September 17, 2009

37 week appointment and more...

It's been a busy week so I'm a little behind on my blogging. First and foremost, Colton is still breech and unless he turns tonight we are going in for our ECV at 6a tomorrow morning. Wish us luck!

I had my 37 week appointment today and I'm 1 cm dilated. I feel like everyone is 1 cm at 37 weeks so I'm not too hopeful that if he does turn that he will come early. We will know so much more tomorrow. I promise to post as soon as I'm feeling up to it.

This past weekend, Chad's cousin, Chip, and his wife, Isabel, welcomed a beautiful baby boy, Nicholas "Nico" Juaquin, into the world about 10 days early. Chip and Isabel live in Boston but we can't wait to get our boys together during the holidays and family reunions. Congrats to the both of them!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you all! Hope everything goes well :) Love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete