Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day

Typically Labor Day weekend makes me really sad since it usually signifies the end of summer, my favorite season, and the beginning of fall which reminds me that winter, my least favorite season, is just around the corner. This year feels different though since fall means we are days closer to meeting our son!

This Labor Day weekend was different from the past since we did not get to spend any time on Lake Norman. Chad went to Atlanta for a bachelor party and the game but was home early Sunday morning. We had a chance to chill Sunday and then hit up a Rockies game on Monday. The Rockies won against the Reds - yay! They are in the lead for the NL Wild Card for the playoffs so it was good to see them win.

We are one month out from our due date! One month seems like a long time but then I realize it could be two weeks if I go early like Lacy, or three weeks if our little rebel stays breech and a c-section is planned or it could be longer than a month if he turns and is late! The unknown could drive the "planner" in me a little crazy! No matter what though, the "planner" in me will be ready!

1 comment: