Monday, April 20, 2009

16 Week Appt, Another New Addition to Denver and Baby Pool

On Friday, we had our 16 week appt. although it was about a week early since my doctor is on vacation next week. We got to hear baby's heartbeat for the 1st time which was music to our ears. The HR was in the 160s which is perfectly normal.

The weekend was one of a crazy spring storm that brought a mix of snow and rain Thursday through Saturday night and with the storm we welcome another new addition to the Denver crew...our friends, Lynda & Greg Kolb, welcomed a beautiful baby girl on Sunday morning, Caroline Adrian. Caroline made an appearance 9 days early! I'm going to visit mom and baby this afternoon.

Some of you already know, we have a Baby Pool going on where you can guess Baby Meade's sex, birth date and time and features. There will be a prize for the winner. Check it out at: http://bebepool.com/mmeade or http://bebepool.com/go/?a=mmeade&view=list

I think I officially went from no bump to bump on Saturday so I spent my Sunday buying some maternity clothes. I just couldn't fathom squeezing into my regular pants any longer! We are expecting upper 70s and 80s this week so I'm really hoping I can just transition to sun dresses. I will post a bump picture this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment