Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Birthday and The Bump

Yesterday I had a wonderful 31st birthday! Although it was a pretty normal day for me, I went to the gym in the morning and worked most of the day, I also had a chance to visit the beautiful baby, Caroline, at the hospital and Chad and I went to dinner at a new restaurant called Bones that was delicious! It was a beautiful CO day and just overall a great day! I got lots of fabulous but unnecessary gifts from friends and Chad gave me a Coach Diaper bag which I LOVE!

Here is a picture from yesterday and the reveal of "The Bump". I swear until Saturday there was NO bump and then it just appeared. I love it though, it is nice to start to look pregnant. Although I'm only 15weeks and 4 days in this picture so I'm thinking I'm going to be pretty huge by October!

4 comments:

  1. That's how it happens; not there one day and then huge the next! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bump.....You carry it very well!!!

    Love
    Mom in law
    Nonnie -to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That really did pop up over night!! Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO cute with your little baby bump!!

    ReplyDelete