Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend


Over the weekend, Chad jetted off to Miami and Key West for a Bachelor Party of a good friend, Dan Kozlowski, and my dear friend, Rhonda Elmore, from elementary/middle school when I lived Richmond came to visit. It was an action packed weekend of fun for both of us.


Rhonda and I lost touch over the years but were reunited through MySpace several years ago and have been able to pick up right where we left off. It was awesome that she was able to come out and visit and I could show her Denver. We saw a comedy show, went to Red Rocks, Coors Brewery (no tasting for me), the Grizzly Rose and even had some time for shopping. It was wonderful being able to catch up and spend time together.


Also, an update on our 1st Trimester Screen, we got our results back on Friday and everything looks great! We thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment