Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Belated Easter!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We spent a long 4 day weekend at the lake for the holiday and thoroughly enjoyed it! We were able to catch up with lots of great friends that we miss so much (Maureen, Kim, Hope & Eric and Rick & Cindy) and Chad's parents came down Saturday night for the evening. We went to sunrise services on the lake which was great. We also got a LOT of R & R and good food! I think Chad and I took a nap or two everyday which is exactly what we both needed. (I know, we need to relish the sleep now!)

Chad's parents brought us our early birthday presents...kayaks! When we were in Key West over the New Year holiday Chad and I kayaked a little everyday and just loved it. It was so nice and peaceful being out on the water. We mentioned we should get some for the lake and low and behold here come Roberta and Charles with two kayaks strapped to the top of their vehicle! We can't wait to try them out this summer. Although it was sunny and beautiful over the weekend, it was still too chilly to get on the water.

I did a really terrible job of taking pictures over the weekend and literally only got two so here they are. I will really try to do better going forward.




I'll be 15 weeks on Thursday and other than be pretty thick around the waist I'm not really showing yet. I have a great muffin top when I sit down though....it is sexy, let me tell you! I can still wear most of my clothes, they are just getting tighter and tighter. My pants are definitely more comfortable when unbuttoned! I look forward to the baby bump and looking pregnant rather than the appearance of a big beer belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment